Customer Service 866.965.0400

New guy here from Brooklyn NY!

BoNeZ

Hey everyone i just joined the forum and just received my adams product!!! I am also on camaro5 forum and part of the Ny5thgen. I own a rally yellow 2011 Camaro and can't wait to start using adams on it. My Camaro hasn't been polished or anything like that in over a year and I wanted to know what I should have in my arsenal to get it back to that beautiful wet showroom style. I purchased a kit that came with the essential but would like to get a polisher and pads and other equipment to help me and my car out. I will be doing this myself because its my Camaro and I love learning about things like this and would like to know the ins and outs can anyone help me out of give me advice? ze3unyte.jpg this is my Camaro. Thanks everyone and I can't wait to start reading and learning

Welcome! Even though the Flex is an awesome machine, you could do one of the PC kits and still have jaw dropping results. I'm a big fan of the Brilliant Glaze, and a believer it really makes some colors look depper. The Super VRT would be good to pick up to keep those matte black stripes looking nice and black. I could go on and on all day about every product from Adam's and why you should buy it.

I would suggest doing some reading here on the forum. You should be able to find lots of info on each product and their different uses. Good luck.

Thanks everyone! I have a question there's probably a thread already started but I would like to know what are the steps to washing, clay bar, polishing what the colors are for, and what steps goes first for all the colors as well. I see there's a brilliant glaze buttery wax serve swirl remover ad machine finish what and how do u use these and in what order so nothing messes up?

Thanks guys I just purchased the PC kit with everything needed :) I got brilliant glaze and I also got another bucket and the big pad to wash the top half of the car:) can't wait for this to come in and for march or nice weather to come in

Thanks everyone! I have a question there's probably a thread already started but I would like to know what are the steps to washing, clay bar, polishing what the colors are for, and what steps goes first for all the colors as well. I see there's a brilliant glaze buttery wax serve swirl remover ad machine finish what and how do u use these and in what order so nothing messes up?

Angel, this thread is a great place to start! http://www.adamsforums.com/forums/general-detailing-discussion-questions/14134.htm