Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's Detail Clinic at Ron Tonkin Acura in Portland OR - Mar 17, 2013

Guest Sarah@Adams

Looking forward to coming back next year......and hopefully the weather will be as nice again!

:thumbsup:

We got pretty lucky. It apparently rained all around town, but we seemed to miss out. I managed to get home and get the truck in the garage with it still being clean. As I washed it in the morning, I was feeling as though I was wasting my time :willy: Thankfully I wasnt.

C'mon Jim, PICS!

I wanted to shout out a quick THANK YOU to Adam and the team for the event. It was my Shelby that was used for the test mule and I have to say that I was pretty dishartened with all the mishaps with my car up until this event. Thanks to Adam's expert guidance and products I know see light at the end of the tunnel and more importantly I have the confidence to do the work myself! Soon all the overspray will be a thing of the past and those little scratches that have been nagging at me will be gone or at least less noticable!

I also apprecated hanging with everyone else from the Portland area! If you see me around town pull me over and say hello!

John Farmer (AKA MrFarmdog)

We got pretty lucky. It apparently rained all around town, but we seemed to miss out. I managed to get home and get the truck in the garage with it still being clean. As I washed it in the morning, I was feeling as though I was wasting my time :willy: Thankfully I wasnt.

C'mon Jim, PICS!

Derek- great to see you again.

Regarding the pics... well, believe it or not I deleted them from my camera by accident.:lolsmack:Yes, I am that dumb. I got going too fast and hit the wrong button on my camera. Unbelievable... Sorry everyone.

I guess that means we all have to do it again next year!

Jim

• 2 weeks later...

I showed up late to the show so I popped on here to hoping to see some of the vehicles I missed and....... :( Oh well it gives me an excuse to come next year not that I'll need it. Thanks so much to the guys at Tonkin and Team Adams. I went with my dad to the event and on the way home he kept commenting about the fact that he couldn't believe that the Adam from Adams would come out and spend so much of his time. I kept telling him that's part of the reason I got hooked on the products because you can see the dedication at the top and it permeates throughout the company. Thanks again for great products and your fantastic support. :rockon::2thumbs: