Customer Service 866.965.0400

WW or Blue Microfiber to dry?

Natch02

Question

Have a few of the blue microfibers but do not have a WW towel. What is the best one to use for drying? Also do you have to use detail spray with the WW? My truck gets real dusty if I use the detail spray? Thanks for any help as I am placing another order.:)

Hey Chris, is the Griot's blade made in the USA? I forget.

Thanks!:thumbsup:

Not sure... I'll look at it and see what it says.

Doubt it will say either way though.

We need one that says Adam's on it don't you think? :2thumbs:

Adam: According to their website it is made in the U.S. Later,

You are the man David! Thanks for looking into that. I saw a funky looking blade at the hardware store yesterday, and it was $10. Problem: Made in China.

There next to it was the California Water Blade, $25. Made in the USA!

I went for the USA made goods:patriot:

Huh. I'm surprised so many people use the water blade, and with good results. Not something I ever gave much credence to, was leery of dragging something like that across the paint. Glad to hear it works though.

Bruce

Huh. I'm surprised so many people use the water blade, and with good results. Not something I ever gave much credence to, was leery of dragging something like that across the paint. Glad to hear it works though.

Bruce

I totally agree. I figured that if I were to use it I would clean the blade with a WW and detail spray every little while. I really dont have any complaints about using the WW alone, so....'why fix it if it aint broke'

I totally agree. I figured that if I were to use it I would clean the blade with a WW and detail spray every little while. I really dont have any complaints about using the WW alone, so....'why fix it if it aint broke'

Exactly!

I just got Griots new catalog/magazine and YES it IS made in the USA for them of Dense closed foam.

It sure is nice to get the big droplets off the car before drying it.

Chris