Customer Service 866.965.0400

New business website

blick05SS

Question

Hey everyone with all of the great videos and detailing clinics i have been to i have decided to start detailing on the side. I have had a lot of inquires about doing vehicles for people and it sounds like im going to be pretty busy i hope. So i dont get to in depth here is the site let me know what you guys think and any info weither its good or bad i always trust you guys for great advice :thumbsup: . Here is the site Down N Dirty Detailing | Thurmont, MD 21788 Thanks in advance everyone

10 answers to this question

I have been around cars most of my life in one way or another but keeping them clean has always been my passion and now I'm passing on that love to other's vehicles. I started out turning wrenches on vehicles especially my own always owning a nicer vehicle and making sure it was always clean and well taken care of. I have always been told you take way to long to clean your vehicles and hurry up but to me its relaxing and I take pride in how my vehicle looks especially if I'm taking it to the local car show or cruise in and was always asked to do others vehicles and always ended up helping others until I decided to tackle this adventure. I always look forward to making new friends and love the look on peoples faces when they come to pickup their ride after it has been fully cleaned to me there is nothing better then a freshly detailed vehicle. With all that said thats why I take such pride in what I do and can't wait to pass it on to everyone else.

Down N Dirty Detailing is a one man operation right here in Thurmont, MD. Since our company opened its doors in 2012, we’ve treated every customer like they were a part of our family. Other companies may offer similar services, but our services are the best, and come with a personal touch.

The above needs to be reworked. Too much type with a break makes it hard to read. Too many I's.

Is the site down? I cannot access it all from behind our firewall.

No it isnt down i have been having friends bring it up all day so not to my knowledge.

Also thanks everyone for all the info and i will be adding stuff and changing things after the insite and critizim

No it isnt down i have been having friends bring it up all day so not to my knowledge.

Also thanks everyone for all the info and i will be adding stuff and changing things after the insite and critizim

I still cannot access it from behind my work firewall. It is very strict, but I have not had a problem accessing 'regular' wesites, but we are restricted from social media, online mail, etc., and often I cannot view hosted pictures.