Customer Service 866.965.0400

Newbie from North Alabama

Stymie

You'll love all of Adam's products, so just go all-in, Bill! Seriously, watch the videos and read the forum. This stuff is easy to use and works as promised (if not better). Between the Adam's crew's ridiculous level of customer service and the 110% guarantee, you can't go wrong!:thumbsup:

Thanks ya'll!!

I met Len, a great guy. Pretty sure I am going to let him help me out with some of this. He was detailing a car when we got there, let us do the plastic baggy on that car and then on my truck. Whoa, what a difference!!

I'm a hands on kinda of guy, so I hope to learn from him but mostly do my own stuff. If this adams polishes stuff works out, he will have a loyal customer over here.

Thanks ya'll!!

I met Len, a great guy. Pretty sure I am going to let him help me out with some of this. He was detailing a car when we got there, let us do the plastic baggy on that car and then on my truck. Whoa, what a difference!!

I'm a hands on kinda of guy, so I hope to learn from him but mostly do my own stuff. If this adams polishes stuff works out, he will have a loyal customer over here.

I appreciate you making the drive to visit the other day. It was nice meeting you and your wife. I can't wait to see that new F150 with BG and APW on it. :glasses:It's gonna blow your mind when you see how easy the products are to use and the results you get. :cheers:

Guest Gone & Forgotten

Well come.

I was the loud mouth at Len's clinic... Camo shorts and black Ibanez shirt.

Good to see another alabummeran here.

Edited by KicktoTheJunk