Customer Service 866.965.0400

A Huge THANK YOU to Adams

I wanted to take a min and finally state my appreciation for Adam, his company, and his products. I have been using Adams since 2004 and have never looked back. I have never personally met Adam or any of the other guys and gals at the company, however, this company makes me feel like I am a family member everytime I call, chat, or email them. The fact that Adam started from the bottom and risen to the top makes it that more moving. I am proud to use Adams products and proud to be a part of a detailing family who is all about the USA and customer service. If more companies would get on the Adams "train" the world just might be an easier and nicer place. Thanks Adam, Dylan, Ashley, and all the Adams employees, you guys never cease to amaze me!:patriot::bow::pc::hi:

Chris aka 96STEEDA

Va Beach

Active Duty United States Navy 9+ yrs

Thank you for your service Chris!

Adams is indeed one heck of an organization created by a intelligent minded person.

His belief in customer service and American made products shows that this can be done in America again. All organizations should take a look how successful a business can be when you put your customers first and have a majority of your product produced in America.

We are all thankful!

I wanted to take a min and finally state my appreciation for Adam, his company, and his products. I have been using Adams since 2004 and have never looked back. I have never personally met Adam or any of the other guys and gals at the company, however, this company makes me feel like I am a family member everytime I call, chat, or email them. The fact that Adam started from the bottom and risen to the top makes it that more moving. I am proud to use Adams products and proud to be a part of a detailing family who is all about the USA and customer service. If more companies would get on the Adams "train" the world just might be an easier and nicer place. Thanks Adam, Dylan, Ashley, and all the Adams employees, you guys never cease to amaze me!:patriot::bow::pc::hi:

Chris aka 96STEEDA

Va Beach

Active Duty United States Navy 9+ yrs

Chris, I agree with you 100% (actually 110%...sorry). I had the opportunity to meet and work with several members of the Adams team at various events in Carlisle, PA. It's a pretty long ride for you but, believe me, it's well worth the trip and there are several events during the year.

Chris, I agree with you 100% (actually 110%...sorry). I had the opportunity to meet and work with several members of the Adams team at various events in Carlisle, PA. It's a pretty long ride for you but, believe me, it's well worth the trip and there are several events during the year.

Chris, I've done just what Chase said here. I drive to PA for all the detail clinics from Virginia Beach via the eastern shore!

It's an amazing time for sure!

I am excited to know that I am moving next month to a place where I can wash my SS!!! For the last three years I've lived in a place that requires me to go to the car wash! :(

Chris, I've done just what Chase said here. I drive to PA for all the detail clinics from Virginia Beach via the eastern shore!

It's an amazing time for sure!

I am excited to know that I am moving next month to a place where I can wash my SS!!! For the last three years I've lived in a place that requires me to go to the car wash! :(

Even when I lived down the oceanfront in my apartment, I would fill wash buckets at the apartment with warm water and Car Shampoo, seal em up witht he lids and drive to the car wash to only use their hoses! Then dry the car off with detail spray and a drying towel and head home which was two minutes away. I would just detail the car when I was in my aprtment parking lot :rockon:

I have a daughter who servered 5 years and a son-in-law who is active duty. Both are MMN and he just made the Chief Selection Board.

Awesome, Im sure you are proud! I just took my E-6 exam, results in 2 months!!:xfingers:

Even when I lived down the oceanfront in my apartment, I would fill wash buckets at the apartment with warm water and Car Shampoo, seal em up witht he lids and drive to the car wash to only use their hoses! Then dry the car off with detail spray and a drying towel and head home which was two minutes away. I would just detail the car when I was in my aprtment parking lot :rockon:

Yea that's what I did...or borrow people's garages who live in PA. (Matt & Bob). It's amazing how many people let me use their area to wash my ride! :)