Customer Service 866.965.0400

Polisher Testing

Kingsford

Question

I know Adam's Polishes is constantly testing new products and trying different things "in the lab" (as Dylan likes to day). Over the past few weeks I have noticed a large increase in different Polishers being used. I've spotted anywhere from the Flex that is currently offered, to what appears to be a rotary Flex, I have also seen a Rupes Polisher, Cyclo Polisher and Festool Polisher in some pictures.

So this brings me to my question... What are your current opionions on these other Polishers. I know Chris chimed in on Facebook about the Cyclo Polisher tonight which in turn made me think about starting this thread.... Sooooo Adam, Dylan, Chris... Whats up?

_DSC9431.jpg

577696_497575316965909_1231252402_n.jpg

554918_490517687671672_1019335441_n.jpg

Edited by Kingsford

10 answers to this question

Nothing wrong with testing the waters... I like that they don't just bring it to market because it's the newest item out there like many others do. Detailers or car people like to grasp at the newest most marketed item out there. Adams see's through the marketing and actually tests them to see if they're as good as the marketing says.

Cyclo has been around for YEARS!! Heck, look at the thing. It looks old and I'd bet that one's brand new. I've personally only seen them with wool though.

Chris

We're testing... we're always testing... and just like any other time its for a variety of reasons. I work with products from a lot our competitors as well so I'm familiar with whats out there and how we stack up.

Not much to tell other than we are testing things. Most of my days are spent testing.

We're testing... we're always testing... and just like any other time its for a variety of reasons. I work with products from a lot our competitors as well so I'm familiar with whats out there and how we stack up.

Not much to tell other than we are testing things. Most of my days are spent testing.

Yesterday was pretty fun man!

I can say from what I have used...with each machine I am only liking it more and more with each use. The Rupes is growing on me...it'll never be as regarded as the Flex3401 with me, but baby works well! I haven't had much chance to use the Festool we have other than a panel. Pretty fierce tool. I am in love with the Flex PE-14 at the moment. I'll never be able to afford a Cadillac, but at least I get to use the Cadillac of Rotary Polishers!

You all would be amazed at what Dylan brings in to test. You would be amazed what he is sent to "test". It's nuts!

Mook

Yesterday was pretty fun man!

I can say from what I have used...with each machine I am only liking it more and more with each use. The Rupes is growing on me...it'll never be as regarded as the Flex3401 with me, but baby works well! I haven't had much chance to use the Festool we have other than a panel. Pretty fierce tool. I am in love with the Flex PE-14 at the moment. I'll never be able to afford a Cadillac, but at least I get to use the Cadillac of Rotary Polishers!

You all would be amazed at what Dylan brings in to test. You would be amazed what he is sent to "test". It's nuts!

Mook

This is what I was looking for! I just wanted an idea of what you guys thought of all this new polishers we've been seeing (indirectly seeing).

This is what I was looking for! I just wanted an idea of what you guys thought of all this new polishers we've been seeing (indirectly seeing).

Just remember, a small, small percentage of what we test, actually makes it to you all. Our standards are such, that if we can't make it the best in the category, don't release something until we can.

Mook

I dont know about a rotary for myself, I can use one but I find myself only using it for the extreme and then once I am done compounding I grab my Flex and continue. Do you think Adams would really release a rotary polisher for its customers? I mean I think the Porter Cable and the Flex have proven better than anyone would have thought!