Customer Service 866.965.0400

New from Huntington WV

tenaciouspd

Hey guys... really new to the detailing scene. Spent a lot of time looking online for options that work. Tried many, hopefully this is my last stop. Seeing the how to videos and product reviews... I believe it will.

I got a 2010 Dodge Challenger, Classic RT in HEMI Orange Pearl.

305733_800091134213_679655_n.jpg

Edited by tenaciouspd

Unlike many other products out there, Adam's products work as well as advertised or better, that's why the folks on this forum are so fanatical. Between the instructional videos, forum support, and just overall phenomenal customer service, you really can't go wrong.:thumbsup: The products are designed to be easy to use, and I've found with most of them "less is more" so you can get a lot of use per container depending on the product.

Edited by Redbeard

Welcome to the madness Paul. Iam from Huntington also in the spring valley area. Been using only Adams products on my 2010CamaroSS for the last couple of yrs,will NEVER use anything else again. If you want to meet up and do some spring detailing when the weather breaks just send me a PM. Ive got plenty of products/pads and the porter cable just let me know.

That is a first... I am a member of several sites for car products.. even Challenger Talk sites and I was the only one from the Huntington Area.

Once the weather decides to switch to spring.. instead of snow... I would like to see some of the products in use, still trying to do some research on what I need to buy.