Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adams team burning the midnight oils

Its is amazing to see such a dedicated company in this day and age. I received emails from Ashley at 1030 pm and forum response from Adam at 11pm. Blew my mind ... thanks for all you do TEAM ADAM'S

:iagree::iagree::iagree:Great people, great business!! Goes out of there way no matter what, always to accomadate the customer. Not many companys don't even come close to ADAM'S TEAM and customer service. Glad to have them around keep up the great work.:cheers:

The other night, I was Spring sale shopping at bout 11pm, and couldnt find something I was looking for. Noticed the green light was on the "live chat" link. I thought there's no way someone is there, but clicked it. Sure as hell, there was Matt online and he helped me find what I needed. Couldnt believe it!

The other night, I was Spring sale shopping at bout 11pm, and couldnt find something I was looking for. Noticed the green light was on the "live chat" link. I thought there's no way someone is there, but clicked it. Sure as hell, there was Matt online and he helped me find what I needed. Couldnt believe it!

Get Matt Skittles, and he'll do anything.

:banana: