Customer Service 866.965.0400

Can't Call Adam's to Return Product

Jmbeebe0722

I bought a Adams kit worth about $300 a couple weeks ago, and after using it I have decided to stick with what I have always used.. But when I call the number they provide to start a return, the number is out of service..

What does someone do in this instance? I know they are sometime on here, ho can I get this started?

Number is out of service? Ok that is weird.

Go to Adam's Premium Car Care - Cleaners, Waxes and Polishes Made in the USA and on the left-side there is a spot where you can see if someone is online to chat with on Live Chat. If it is green then someone (Matt or Ashley probably) will be able to help you out.

Try again tomorrow. It is a holiday weekend so there may not be anybody there. And someone from Adam's WILL see this post as well and be able to help you.

We are all sorry to hear you are not satisfied. If there is any particular reason you are not happy that the forums community can help you with, by all means post up.

They were open on Saturday I called and spoke with Matt for about 20 minutes on machine polishing and pad care. A Plus service I can't see how anyone can find something from Adams that isn't top notch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To be fair, the OP never says he didn't like the products. He simply said that he prefers his current products better. Around here, you rarely hear of this happening because the average new customer has only used OTC stuff in the past. Of course Adams products blow that stuff out of the water and your content. This guy may have experience with some of the other premium professional lines and its entirely possible he could prefer those over Adams. Of course I could be completely wrong and he has only used Turtle Wax and loves it! We may never know but that's the beauty in the Adams return policy, which by the way, cannot be matched by other companies ;)

To be fair, the OP never says he didn't like the products. He simply said that he prefers his current products better. Around here, you rarely hear of this happening because the average new customer has only used OTC stuff in the past. Of course Adams products blow that stuff out of the water and your content. This guy may have experience with some of the other premium professional lines and its entirely possible he could prefer those over Adams. Of course I could be completely wrong and he has only used Turtle Wax and loves it! We may never know but that's the beauty in the Adams return policy, which by the way, cannot be matched by other companies ;)

Absolutely! If he said he has a cabinet full of Griots products for example, I could see him wanting to just stay with it. Its good stuff too.

Its funny to me that he bought 300 bucks worth of products to start? Most IMO try something then try something else and so on and so on and so on. And secondly he started this thread and never posted here again?

10% of 300 is more than 10% of 30. :o I'm not saying that's what he's done by ANY means, but don't think some haven't.

Its funny to me that he bought 300 bucks worth of products to start? Most IMO try something then try something else and so on and so on and so on. And secondly he started this thread and never posted here again?

I bought $300 worth of stuff to start with, well $250 for the machine polishing kit.

Sent from my Galaxy S III using Tapatalk 2 and my fingers.

Guest Gone & Forgotten

Wife saw the credit card bill....

Put his junk in a jar....

He wants it back.

Case closed.

NEXT!

I do find it funny that he hasnt been back on the forum. I have used Griots Products also, however, they are sold in Advance Auto Parts and the market price isnt worth the product in my own opinion. Adams to me is just the best!

• 3 weeks later...