Customer Service 866.965.0400

New compound and finishing polish?!!!

Ohhhhh new finishing polish? Interested in this. Seems like every car I detail has stupid soft paint. Even though FMP is VERY "fine" still takes every trick in the book to get some of these cars not to show defects. Wonder if this may help.

Ohhhhh new finishing polish? Interested in this. Seems like every car I detail has stupid soft paint. Even though FMP is VERY "fine" still takes every trick in the book to get some of these cars not to show defects. Wonder if this may help.

I sure do hope so, I've had very similar issues with dark color cars that have be resprayed and Hyundai's. FMP just isn't fine enough for the super soft clear coat. FMP on the grey or red pad does help.

I sure do hope so, I've had very similar issues with dark color cars that have be resprayed and Hyundai's. FMP just isn't fine enough for the super soft clear coat. FMP on the grey or red pad does help.

Yup same here. Black and red pad have helped out substantially, but still it's a challenge.

CenCal is for some and not for others. While I do like some of them that are done correctly, I just feel it's pointless to have tiny thin tires on a big lifted truck. But like I said.....some look real good.

Mine is definitely not CenCal according to what I've been told is considered that style. I think my tires need to be smaller and stretched along with my wheels needing to be wider.

I give them props for the time and work that goes into those trucks though.

I highly doubt you will ever find any CenCal trucks here in CT since there are barely any real lifted ones at all.

I look at CenCal like the lowrider scene. At first everyone didn't care for them, but over the years they got more and more respect. Now I couldn't imagine the custom car scene without them.

Plus I've always wanted Ice Cube's 64 Impala from Boyz N Da Hood. That thing was sweet! :banana:

Edited by JBlack151

Lol yeah, and me being from CenCal i see these trucks all the time lol i need a back pack sorayer with mp one and two, to spray all the chrome this trucks have and.polish em out and make a killing lol

Lol i feel ya man, i really dig your truck haha i have my 64 impala ss for sale ;) just finished the coMplete disc brake kit and put 13 inch spokes haha

how much? lol

Probly too much for me

10K is what its worth as it sits. Rebuilt 327, rebuilt the turbo 350, interior is all brand new, power disc brakes.front and rear. New.floor and trunk pans. Just needs paint but has the original paint on it.