Customer Service 866.965.0400

New compound and finishing polish?!!!

I saw a thread by the Shine Crew where they listed what they used on a jeep at the warehouse and I saw Adams Prototype Compound and Adams Prototype Finishing Polish! Anyone have any clue or ideas about when these products are coming out????? I hope they release the interior detailer, compound, and polish all at the same time! :willy::bow:

Sucks! We keep getting teased with a little bit of spring like weather then today it dropped back down with the chilly winds and temps are dipping back into the 20s tonight. I some times miss the SoCal weather I grew up with.

The good news is the weekend looks to be back to average for this time of year and detailing will begin for my clients. :2thumbs:

BTW I have little to no patience either! :burnout:

Also I lived in Bridgeport 18yrs before joining Navy and my rents still live in Trumbull. Whole family is from Fairfield County. Hows the weather?!

Chris how do you like it down there?

I live in Trumbull..been living here for 43 years. Now looking to get the heck out of CT.

The state really stinks now.. overrated, overtaxed and the Gov is the anti Christ.

Been looking at many states curious how it is down that way.

Chris how do you like it down there?

I live in Trumbull..been living here for 43 years. Now looking to get the heck out of CT.

The state really stinks now.. overrated, overtaxed and the Gov is the anti Christ.

Been looking at many states curious how it is down that way.

I hear ya man, my rents left Bridgpeort as soon as I joined and moved to Trumbull and they enjoy it much more. I have been down here for 9yrs now and I have no complaints whatsoever, I love it. If you want to know more info and what not let me know or give me a buzz anytime, 2035202092

I hear ya man, my rents left Bridgeport as soon as I joined and moved to Trumbull and they enjoy it much more. I have been down here for 9yrs now and I have no complaints whatsoever, I love it. If you want to know more info and what not let me know or give me a buzz anytime, 2035202092

Thanks Chris I appreciate that!

Wife and I talked about Virginia, & North & South Carolina.

I mentioned to her Colorado and Texas.

Trumbull is a nice town but also has become over taxed and overrated. Lived here all my life.

We have these new renters next door that make my life miserable. LOL!

Plus the more I make the more the state and town takes away from me.

Trumbull is a nice town but also has become over taxed and overrated. Lived here all my life.

No problem like I said give me a buzz whenever I am always awake anyway, and I work nights so no biggie. I can fill you in on Va and North Carolina. Both are very nice, let me know bud.

YUP! I have had that number for over 10yrs, there's no way I'm changing it now, besides I finally just now memorized the number without having to grab my phone and figure it!

:lolsmack::lolsmack: Next time you're up in this part of the country, let's have a math contest then!

:2thumbs:

My wife and I bought some land in the Northern Neck of VA (Heathsville). Really like it there and may retire there in a few years.

Ed .. I just sent away for some information in regards to VA. Find out where the jobs are and how the real estate market is doing ..taxes etc etc. It doesn't hurt to look.

Ed .. I just sent away for some information in regards to VA. Find out where the jobs are and how the real estate market is doing ..taxes etc etc. It doesn't hurt to look.

I'm in the same thought process Mark. My wife is about to finish her Masters program and my full time job is about to be done soon. I'm definitely thinking about relocating.

Colorado would be my wife's and my first choice. But there are so many other great places to live and raise our soon to be new family as well.

Good luck. I'm sure we'll catch up soon this spring/summer.

John I know.. Colorado is a great place ..have friends that live there and they love it. My wife even mention Colorado.

If it wasnt for the HIGH taxes and cost of living here I would stay.

My job is secure ..for now.

I'm sure we will see each other this season ..counting on it! Want to see the finished Silverado!

Chris .. if you get back this way you should let us know ..we can have a quick Adams meet ..LOL!

John I know.. Colorado is a great place ..have friends that live there and they love it. My wife even mention Colorado.

If it wasnt for the HIGH taxes and cost of living here I would stay.

My job is secure ..for now.

I'm sure we will see each other this season ..counting on it! Want to see the finished Silverado!

Chris .. if you get back this way you should let us know ..we can have a quick Adams meet ..LOL!

I will be back in the summer! I always bring my bag home!