Customer Service 866.965.0400

Newb from IL. Finally pulled the trigger

Marioski

Hey Everyone. I have been lurking on the forum for quite sometime and watching all sorts of videos on YouTube and finally decided it is time to pull the trigger. I picked up a starter set of polishes/pads and a PC from Adams two weeks ago and since then have placed additional order's for more stuff. I love it so far and wish I would have done this sooner.

The car that this purchase was intended for is my 01 Steeda Mustang GT. Although the paint is fairly good, after 12 years it has its share of swirls. Well had it's share. Not to mention the rear fascia has seen better days (clear coat was getting hazy and broken down).

IMG_7972-M.jpg

IMG_5903-M.jpg

IMG_5927-M.jpg

I still have to put sealant and wax on her but she is almost done! I don't drive her too much and she sits in the garage all the time, so I've been doing a section of the car whenever I get home from work. Should be done by next weekend as I have a nice long cruise planned out.

The rear bumper was almost white colored in discoloration. It was resprayed with just clear a long time ago and a few sections of the clear has been breaking down. I intended to have it repainted but worried about a color match on my paint (3 stage paint). So I thought I would give this a try. I was surprised on how well the rear fascia has come out. Although it is not perfect, it by all means is a lot better and livable and has saved me a costly repaint fee. Well at least for now.

IMG_5943-M.jpg

This picture shows the comparison a bit better. If you look at the lower valence the left side is starting to look better and the right side is what I started with. I have the 4" pads (cordless drill) coming my way next week so maybe that will have some better results then the PC. My plan is to hit with the 4" pads, then go over it with the PC and call it a day.

IMG_5945-M.jpg

BTW. Loving Adam's so far, the service has been great, shipping times are great, the instructional video's and support on the forum is phenomenal, and the results are spectacular.

Thanks guys. I got her a little dirty over the weekend going on a nice long cruise with a GT500. So there's a bit of road dust on her now. Guess it's time for a wash but I don't want to get any swirls in my freshly polished paint. :-(