Customer Service 866.965.0400

I feel like a kid at Christmas!

tizurk

Question

I know everyone probably says that! Well the delivery guy dropped off my first ever order from Adams, I have know about Adams for a few years now but I just never pulled the trigger. Well the spring sale came along and I decided to dive in head first! I ordered almost all the gallons so I would stay stocked up and the porter cable kit( the more and more I think about it maybe I should have ordered a flex, but I'm a noob at machine polishing so whatever good learning tool) also ordered that wheel woollies(awesome) and mp 1&2 since I have billet wheels on the camaro. All I want to do is go out and play but unfortunately it's 30 degrees out so I have just been playing in the garage with what I can and smelling all the different products lol. Sorry for rambling on I'm just super excited! Thanks to everyone at Adams for helping me decide what to order. As soon as the weather clears up I will post some pictures of my first time!

post-9890-136818100837_thumb.jpg

22 answers to this question

Wow that's awesome!!! Make sure you let that wool mitt sit in an APC water bath over night to cut out all the oils. Otherwise it'll kill the suds!

Sent from my iDevice using data nodes and algorithms.

Yeah I know I have a ton of autozone mf's, I will keep the Adams for the delicate stuff until I can order some more! Btw Tom I love your Boss, I sell cars at a ford dealership and we had one just like yours and that color is badass in the sun

Yeah I know I have a ton of autozone mf's, I will keep the Adams for the delicate stuff until I can order some more! Btw Tom I love your Boss, I sell cars at a ford dealership and we had one just like yours and that color is badass in the sun

Thanks man. BTW those Autozone towels are relegated to cleaning grease off my hands after an oil change, I have about 50. I might occasionally clean glass with them but please don't let them touch your paint lol.

Nice! I love when the package truck arrives too. Good call on all the gallons and if that's a gallon of VRT, it'll last you forever lol.

Only thing I would say is you can never have enough MF towels.

Oh gosh, this is so true.

Well I have a silver 67 camaro but my DD is a z71 Tahoe that needs a lot of attention as the camaro never sees bad weather so it stays pretty clean so probably the Tahoe first so I can use ALL the new products