Customer Service 866.965.0400

Aloha from Hawaii

rimz808

Aloha from the 50th state. Been using the Detail spray and polish and i must say that i'm very happy with them.

Only problem is that shipping cost to Hawaii is always much much more. Luckily there will be an expo soon and our local Adam's Polish dealer will be there.

I plan to pick up a gallon of Detail, Wheel cleaner, All purpose, and waterless, as well as others. Might as well stock up since ordering online is much more expensive.

Can't wait to get more products.

Liking this forum very much.

Aloha

Welcome Ryan. Have you checked to see if FedEx offers ground service to Hawaii? I know UPS offers it and it may save you a chunk of change. I'am sure if you asked them to ship it UPS ground to Hawaii they would do it. I know they use FedEx, but you can ask for an alternative. From the what I can see a 50 pound box to you would be in the 60 dollar range. Expensive but not as bad as a 50 pound 2 day air.

Aloha from the 50th state. Been using the Detail spray and polish and i must say that i'm very happy with them.

Only problem is that shipping cost to Hawaii is always much much more. Luckily there will be an expo soon and our local Adam's Polish dealer will be there.

I plan to pick up a gallon of Detail, Wheel cleaner, All purpose, and waterless, as well as others. Might as well stock up since ordering online is much more expensive.

Can't wait to get more products.

Liking this forum very much.

Aloha

If you know someone on the main land, send them an empty suitcase and a list of what you need. That may be cheaper. :welcomebanner:

His name is Alex Lee. Bought my products from him but of course he charges more because of shipping cost.

Adam, or anyone from Adam's polish, do you know if Hawaii has the new detail spray yet? I bought the detail spray from my local reseller, at the end of March, but he didn't have the new detail spray yet. I plan to buy the gallon 2 weeks from now because he will be at a home and garden expo, but I'm hoping the new detail spray will be available.