Customer Service 866.965.0400

Porter Cable 7424

Natch02

Hello Everybody. I have a PC that I bought about 3 years ago, and used it on roughly 4 vehicles. There is nothing wrong with it and it performs flawlessly. Has the counter weight and includes the wrench along with backing plate,and the screw-on handle. The reason I am selling it is because Im going to start doing a few more cars now and am upgrading to the Flex. Pease let me know if you have any questions. Looking to get $80.00 shipped. Thanks

DSCN0232.jpg

DSCN0231.jpg

I assume you mean the difference between the XP and the one that I have? I will have to look because I am not sure. The porter cable will do what you are wanting to do to a extent. Not sure on how bad of scratches you are talking about. If you are looking to do a few cars, the Flex will save you time. Thats the difference between the Flex and Porter Cable.

Edited by Natch02

I assume you mean the difference between the XP and the one that I have? I will have to look because I am not sure. The porter cable will do what you are wanting to do to a extent. Not sure on how bad of scratches you are talking about. If you are looking to do a few cars, the Flex will save you time. Thats the difference between the Flex and Porter Cable.

The XP is slightly stronger (motor wise) is the difference.

Hey sorry for the delay but between the forum being down for the most part yesterday and me being busy I haven't been able to get on. If its not sold yet ill take it later this evening when I get home. I'm new at this so forgive the questions but all I would need is pads and products, right?

If this hasn't sold and you can post a video up of it operating (throw your user name and date on a piece of paper in the background, proves to ppl you aren't a scammer). I'll buy it.

If this hasn't sold and you can post a video up of it operating (throw your user name and date on a piece of paper in the background, proves to ppl you aren't a scammer). I'll buy it.

I think someone who has been on this forum for 5 years with nearly 700 posts isn't a spammer. :cheers:

I think someone who has been on this forum for 5 years with nearly 700 posts isn't a spammer. :cheers:

I know its happened on other forums. Maybe I should of said scammer, not spammer, but I put the 2 in the same category