Customer Service 866.965.0400

what Products

FatBack

Question

Hi I am new to Polishing using a PC.

I Own a Porter Cable 7424 and and i want to get my son involved in learning how to detail vehicles.

yes i watched all the videos and own the adams essential kit but no polishes wax or pads. i am asking advice on what polishes pads or even a kit to get started

I know different cars have different clears so i own a

Trailblazer SS

96 camaro Z28

05 bmw 325XI

Thanks for any help and sorry if I didn't do enough searching

9 answers to this question

Awesome thanks should I put a coat of wax on top if so what kind since I ran out of the butter wax

Is this your DD? If so, I'd pop for some AQS or MSS. MSS will require the PC and the black/gray pad to apply where AQS only requires a MF applicator.

Topping with BSG and then APW or Buttery just adds that much more pop.

Sealants will last MUCH longer than waxes but have to be applied to bare unwaxed paint.

Awesome thanks should I put a coat of wax on top if so what kind since I ran out of the butter wax

Eric, I would buy the largest kit that you can afford, the bigger the kit the more money you will save in the long run. Once you start using Adam's believe me you will want to use all of the products. Americana is a great wax!!:thumbsup:

Eric, I would buy the largest kit that you can afford, the bigger the kit the more money you will save in the long run. Once you start using Adam's believe me you will want to use all of the products. Americana is a great wax!!:thumbsup:

:iagree:

I should have taken this advice when I started to buy Adams products!