Customer Service 866.965.0400

I finally tried to clean/detail my truck

thealien

My truck is a 2012 LTZ Silverado that has just over 12,000 miles on it and I got it 11 months ago. It is an ungaraged daily driver so it won't stay clean long!! I didn't do as good a job as most of you (first time machine polishing) but for a daily driver and first timer it came out OK?

I know shut up and post some pics..............

IMG_0072-Copy_zps33a3b086.jpg

IMG_0071-Copy_zps24396e6f.jpg

IMG_0069-Copy_zps628ce0a8.jpg

IMG_0070-Copy_zps8746c0f1.jpg

IMG_0073-Copy_zpsbd51b4ec.jpg

I'm pretty sure I have the only one when it comes to that bowtie. At first I painted the bowtie black like many others have done. Being an LTZ with the painted grill it kind of got lost in the grill. I sent the mount that the bowtie fits in (clips into the grill and the bowtie is glued/siliconed into that) out to be chromed. There are not many places that chrome plastic out there. One place quoted me $250 to chrome that little piece. I found a guy in FL that did it for $90 shipped. glued (2 sided 3M tape) my previously painted bowtie into it and snapped it into my grill. Expensive but I kinda like it.

Thanks for the compliments/replies.

It won't stay clean long but with machine sealant, quick sealant, glaze, and Americana I am hoping thw weekly washes will be a bit easier for a while.

Time to start a two wash pad 2 bucket w/grit guard regimen. When we wash the paint we put the swirls in, so being careful every time you wash it keeps you off the polisher. No worries, practice makes perfect with the polisher.