Customer Service 866.965.0400

TID Review With Pics

Yesterday I tried TID in the Routan which only has one kind of material.  Today, I tried it in the Optima which has a variety of materials.  Overall, I like it, but I used it against another brand's dressing.  I prefer the darker look, so I ended up using them in conjunction to get the TID's SPF and anti-static properties.  TID topped the dressing.

Sorry for the few slightly unfocused pics.  I didn't bother adjusting the camera settings on my phone, hence the clear pic of the steering wheel and not as clear pics elsewhere due to lighting conditions.

1st up is the B pillar.  Here it is cleaned with just LIC.

IMAG1250_zps4cb30d1b.jpg

Now here it is with TID on top and a competitor's water-based dressing on the bottom.  Middle is bare.

IMAG1251_zpsa316005e.jpg

Here is the dressing topped with TID.  The overall color is a tad lighter than dressing alone, but is a good compromise.

IMAG1253_zpsf5fba1cf.jpg

Here is the center console:

TID on the top, bare in the middle, and the competitor's dressing on the bottom.

IMAG1254_zps4a91eba3.jpg

Here it is on the steering wheel.  TID left, middle bare, and competitor right.

IMAG1255_zps0f639666.jpg

Here is TID only.  It did a nice job on the flat plastics by itself.

IMAG1257_zps9593bb31.jpg

In conclusion, TID is good if you want that "undressed" look, but still want protection.  I like it because it is an AIO product, I just wish it was a bit darker.  I'll try Leather Conditioner at another time.  Hopefully it is as matte as the competitor's dressing I used.  I prefer the dark, yet natural look.

I also wish that TID was a little bit thicker so it wouldn't run on vertical surfaces,  The other dressing I used was also a spray but didn't drip nearly as much,

I also know that TID is not a dressing, but in All in One kind of product, the purpose of this is to show how it looks compared to a dressing and to share my thoughts.

Thanks for the review. I agree with your opinion in the pictures, I love things being dark in the car. To me that is the look that is better than new. 

Of course, Adam himself said that they wanted to this to not be too dark so the results you got are what is expected. 

The benefit of this product is of course that it cleans and gives that slight dressed look, which you talked about.

Great review, much appreciated!