Customer Service 866.965.0400

Excited about a new Mod

bjoeaull

So I've sayed before I believe that I live in the same town as Ride Tech.  Well I know quite a few people that work there, they come in to eat at my restaurant quite often.  So they have been telling me how they could make my 69 Firebird ride really well.  So we worked out a sweet deal (rather not go into details for their sake on this) and should get a full coil over kit installed this summer soon I hope.   I'll try to update as it starts to happen!  

Heres the kit I believe we are going with

http://www.ridetech.com/store/1967-1969-chevy-camaro-complete-coil-over-system.html

Thanks, I'm pretty stoked, its gonna be hard not ordering wheels right away, but with the suspension, and hopefully selling our house and building a new one, I could be pushing my luck, so that'll have to wait.  But currently I'm kinda thinking satin black rims, probably all black, but not sure on that or the style.  Here's how she sits now, can't wait to get that front lower.  Kit says 2" drop is the norm from stock.  

IMG_1705_zps2d38c0b3.jpg

Nice set up .. you are going to be happy with it.. My brother has some of these suspension pieces on his 68 Firebird and with his new wheels and tires coming in he expects the ride to completely change his driving experience.

• 2 months later...

So been busy this summer but was able to get this kit installed while I was on vacation last week.  I haven't gotten any good pics but heres the ones they sent me when it was done.  I am very happy with it so far, had a it out a few times, but haven't hit the corners hard yet.  It rides down the road so much better than stock, its night and day difference.  I can't wait to hit some windy roads soon.

IMG_2127_zps42174a12.jpg

IMG_2126_zps0a7110ac.jpg

IMG_2124_zpsf05181e9.jpg

IMG_2125_zps3a695c7d.jpg

If anyone toys with photoshop, I'd love to see some rim ideas.  I'm kinda leaning towards a pro touring look.  I can't seem to narrow it down, originally thought a satin black rim.  But I really like the billet snowflake rims from year one.  

like this but in maybe 18's staggered.  Or 17 up front 18 in back. 

096JPG_Thumbnail1jpg_Thumbnail1_zps8dd67

I think I put more thought into rims then I do vehicle decisions! lol

Edited by bjoeaull

• 2 months later...