Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's Die Cut Decal

13-Mustang-GT/CS

Question

My order came in today with one of the die cut decals in it. Its the black one. What is the proper way of applying one of these to my rear window? I have an idea but I want to make sure its on right, because i heard that once these are on you cant take them off.

6 answers to this question

No harder to remove than any other sticker, but you want to make sure its lined up b/c its virtually impossible to pull it back up without damaging. 

Pretty simple, pull the 'backing' off of the sticker. Be careful not to pull the decal up with it. 

Carefully line up the decal with the face liner still in place. Once you have it lined up use the edge of a credit card or a similar tool to smooth it out completely. Take extra time to rub the points of the burst and any other corners so they're fully seated. 

Start peeling back the face liner slowly. If the decal starts to come up with it press back down and try again. Work very slowly until the entire liner is pulled up. 

Reseat any parts of the decal that lifted and make sure to work out any bubbles. 

DONE!

One tip... after its applied and you wash/dry... be sure to pat dry around the decal. Edges will be lifted easily by towels and things. You can also use a razor blade to cut any corners or small details (points of the burst) to more manageable ends that won't peel up as easy. 

I have some etched ones arriving tomorrow that will be going on the truck. I'll snap some shots once they're on.

Perfect, I like the red on my Monte SS,maybe the etched on the Silvy SS as it has deeper tint on rear windows.