Customer Service 866.965.0400

ISO: iPad Mini

Love our two! I even bought one for the inlaws. They're coming out with a Retina display soon!

I've been waiting for the Retina for too long. We bought our first Mini at work and I loved it. Tired of using my tiny phone while laying in bed or my ginormous MacBook Pro 17.

• 2 weeks later...

What Mayben?! Sorry I'm ony my phone and can't see names and I forget everyones name so any how...King, I would check with Best Buy or even Apple they usually have refurbished ipads you can buy at a fraction of the cost with full warranties.

What Mayben?! Sorry I'm ony my phone and can't see names and I forget everyones name so any how...King, I would check with Best Buy or even Apple they usually have refurbished ipads you can buy at a fraction of the cost with full warranties.

I work for Apple lol I bought a refurb. Best way to go.

I'm a dev Nick!  

I really LOVE the changes that were made to the software, but I have to say I HATE how photo's work.  It seems VERY convoluted to me.  Before it seemed super user friendly.  I'm sure I'll get used to it, but I shouldn't have to "get used to it".  It should just make sense. 

The camera feature is easier to use and nice that you just flick the screen now to go between video, still, panorama, and "square".  

Hopefully the photo's "app" gets tweaked, but I doubt it.  

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...