Customer Service 866.965.0400

Clay question

valente

Question

8 answers to this question

Thats perfectly fine. 

You'll want to do a quick wipe down before you start waxing to address any dust or things that might have settled on the paint overnight. 

Also, remember if you are not polishing you will need to remove the clay residue going straight to wax. So this would be a case where it would make sense to wash, clay while wet, then rewash and dry in preparation for the wax the next day. 

OK,so  I messed up.I did the severe swirl remover and then the swirl remover (oenge pad).I did not do the fine machine polish I went straight to the machine super wax.Should I start over or just finish it

Its just my older van that we don't drive that much anymore.I just want it to look decent while we are driving down to Orlando.Thanks

OK,so  I messed up.I did the severe swirl remover and then the swirl remover (oenge pad).I did not do the fine machine polish I went straight to the machine super wax.Should I start over or just finish it

Its just my older van that we don't drive that much anymore.I just want it to look decent while we are driving down to Orlando.Thanks

You're fine. If you weren't going for 100% perfection then there is nothing to worry about, and I'm sure it already looks a lot better than it did before you started. No reason to have to start over.