Customer Service 866.965.0400

$ 64,000 question ???

dennyb

Question

14 answers to this question

Good question. I've noticed a competitor has a product like this and they are still selling it.

If said product is made in a state that is still allowed to produce it, I suppose then it's legal. That same product, if it does not meet the state requirements, may not be allowed to be shipped to your house, the same as Adams I&O Spray product can not be shipped to California.

At least that is my limited understanding of the process and how it works.

without blowing the whistle...if a "non company" happened to have a few hundred cases of said product and sold it say on....craigs list or ebay, they cant regulate it and where its shipped to since its private party sales. so therefore. it could be made in a non regulated state. sold to a "private party" in another area, then that "private party" could decide he/she didnt need that many cans so wants to recoup some of the expenditures and sells it privately on ebay/craigslist or even just posts that he/she has some cans and is willing to part with them on forums...

as long as the tax laws are obeyed, it should be all good...

from what i understand those products are not allowed to be shipped from a company to those regulated states. but private party is still a way around it. although this even will be stopped before too long

(kinda like mailorder pharmaceuticals....completely legal, but more and more its being regulated so the cheaters are getting stopped)

Edited by Kwhite

Adam has said in an earlier post that because his company is BASED in CA, he can't sell it. He can't even ORDER it.

Now, if we can find someone in a non-regulated state to order the Adams In and Out spray from the Chemists........ or Adam start a "spinoff" company based in CO...........

Adam has said in an earlier post that because his company is BASED in CA, he can't sell it. He can't even ORDER it.

Now, if we can find someone in a non-regulated state to order the Adams In and Out spray from the Chemists........ or Adam start a "spinoff" company based in CO...........

My bills already say my money goes to CO, why not :lolsmack:

Thats the ticket.....an off shore company!!!!