Customer Service 866.965.0400

Total Interior Detailer review

j-r35

Question

So i got 2 bottles for free of the tid because of the recent sale they had.  Decided to give it a shot on my tundra and am amazed on how well it works, love it so far.  I must say I believe it does a better job then the regular Leather and Interior cleaner.  For some reason i get white smear marks on some of my silver panels in my gtr but w/the tid it goes on evenly and leaves no marks.  I am contemplating on going strictly w/Tid then leather conditioner after.  Thoughts?  Opinions?  

6 answers to this question

I rarely use LIC on my own cars because they simply do not need it. I use LC on my seats and door panels where the actual thick hide leather is, and I use TID on my dashboard and all the hard plastic pieces. The only downside I have found is that the odor-eliminating properties of the TID seem to mute the leather smell of the conditioner. The anti-static is phenomenal though, especially on the dash. Once I started using TID I've noticed basically zero dust on my dashboard while driving.

I rarely use LIC on my own cars because they simply do not need it. I use LC on my seats and door panels where the actual thick hide leather is, and I use TID on my dashboard and all the hard plastic pieces. The only downside I have found is that the odor-eliminating properties of the TID seem to mute the leather smell of the conditioner. The anti-static is phenomenal though, especially on the dash. Once I started using TID I've noticed basically zero dust on my dashboard while driving.

:iagree:

I had a spot on an interior panel that TID on a utility towel with moderate to heavy pressure would not remove.  I busted out the Leather/Interior Cleaner and it took the spot off with no problem at all.   There is still definitely a place for the LIC.  In regards to the TID, it does a great job keeping the interior looking fresh.  As mentioned, the anti-static properties are no joke.  After a couple weekly applications I noticed the dash staying basically dust free...and that has NEVER happened.