Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's on Ebay!

ebaysale.jpg

(click the image for more info)

Fantastic Detail Fanatics,

We've made the plunge into the ebay world - join us! Our store is still in it's infant stages and will grow over time - right now it's pretty bare bones. Our incredible art guru is coming with some ways to make it prettier - so bear with us!

To welcome you all to our new ebay store - we are very happy to offer 20% off all our products on our ebay store! Sale ends February 16th and midnight (PST). Sale cannot be combined with any other offers, promotions, or discounts. Gift cards cannot be applied.

Visit our ebay store at http://stores.shop.ebay.com/Adams-Polishes

If you have any questions please feel free to visit our main store at http://www.adamspolishes.com

Chat and discussion detailing tips and tricks on our forum at http://www.adamsforums.com

Watch our free online detailing videos at http://www.adamspolishes.com/t-videos.aspx

Thanks and happy detailing!

Always thought Adam was against selling the products on ebay?!?!?

I thought so too, but the more I think about it I believe they may have been against others/non-authorized dealers of the products selling them via eBay. Part of the challenge would be maintaining control of the product(s). What would stop someone from buying a gallon of All Purpose Cleaner direct from Adam's, cutting it 4X with water, and then selling it as the "original" on eBay? Then there is an "inferior" product on the market with their name, and 110% guarantee, on it. Just one man's speculation...but I have to figure quality control and brand management are big on Adam's to do list.

I thought so too, but the more I think about it I believe they may have been against others/non-authorized dealers of the products selling them via eBay. Part of the challenge would be maintaining control of the product(s). What would stop someone from buying a gallon of All Purpose Cleaner direct from Adam's, cutting it 4X with water, and then selling it as the "original" on eBay? Then there is an "inferior" product on the market with their name, and 110% guarantee, on it. Just one man's speculation...but I have to figure quality control and brand management are big on Adam's to do list.

Well said :iagree:

i would think that since its copyrighted and suich, that they could attack the people claming its adams products. at least enough that ebay would be forced to remove the fakes before they get named in a lawsuit. maybe put a disclaimer on Adams real ebay site that any product NOT bought from the real ebay store, is NOT guaranteed due to it probably being diluted or a knock-off

I am in. Full set of GEN 2 pads w/backing plate. 20% off is tough to pass up! :pc:

Now I just need spring to happen. I hear it will be 50 here in Boston on Sunday so it will be a good day for a cigar, wash, clay, and finally trying that Machine SuperWax. My old pads will just have to get me thru one last time.

Had I ordered the "traditional" way I would have expected an email w/shipping info from Adam's but I haven't gotten that.....just the canned eBay messages. When can I expect my pads to ship out? Thanks.

We are still learning how ebay works - it's probably one of the worst shopping cart systems I've ever seen.

Your order was placed on Friday meaning it should go out either today or tomorrow - you will get an email though from us on the normal Adam's Polishes system though including a receipt and shipping info.