Customer Service 866.965.0400

Made in USA Aluminum Water Bottles!

matts88yj

Hi all!  Just figured I would pass this along since I came across this while at work.  I know quite a few of us like to have a nice bottle of water near by but don't use the regular plastic container it comes in or fill them up at a water fountain.  I got mine today and it's very awesome!  The lid really secures down tightly and the quality is all there!  Check them out!  They are running a Liberty Freedom bottle collection for the month of July.

http://www.libertybottles.com/

:patriot:

• 1 month later...

I don't want to tarnish a reputation, but I am having a hard time recommending Liberty Bottleworks.  I placed an order with them through their website on July 19th hoping that they would arrive in the next two weeks before my family and I left on vacation.  I sent an email on July 25 asking for status from Customer Service.  I got no reply.  Went on vacation (had a great time), and my first day back at work August 14 got call from them.  I was told that my order was lost, and that I should have a shipping notice email by the end of the week.  That was August 16th, and I still do not have a status and we are now past 30 days from order.

I don't want to tarnish a reputation, but I am having a hard time recommending Liberty Bottleworks.  I placed an order with them through their website on July 19th hoping that they would arrive in the next two weeks before my family and I left on vacation.  I sent an email on July 25 asking for status from Customer Service.  I got no reply.  Went on vacation (had a great time), and my first day back at work August 14 got call from them.  I was told that my order was lost, and that I should have a shipping notice email by the end of the week.  That was August 16th, and I still do not have a status and we are now past 30 days from order.

Yikes, that's no good.  I like that Gadsden bottle too.  I wanna know how it works out for you.

Go figure, the product I post up and someone has an issue.  I just can't win.  No wonder I don't post on forums anymore. 

Hope it works out for you.

Go figure, the product I post up and someone has an issue.  I just can't win.  No wonder I don't post on forums anymore. 

Hope it works out for you.

Good news...Customer Service is not dead in America.  Yesterday after my rant, I called Liberty.  Got a call back from them stating my order was going to be hand carried to the shipping department.  My order left yesterday at 4:30 PM PST.  Squeaky wheel gets the grease.

Scott (SSFOS)