Customer Service 866.965.0400

13 Month Old Application of Machine Super Sealant

dsmith2013

Question

While I was home doing the paint correction on the 2005 Corvette, I noticed my uncle's 1969 Mercury Cyclone was a little dusty from sitting in our building. It needed to be driven, but I wasn't going to drive it anywhere looking like that. It didn't need a full two-bucket wash, so I just foamed it down with some Adam's Car Shampoo and rinsed it off. To my surprise, the Machine Super Sealant that I applied 13 months ago was still beading water as well as when I first applied it. The car has probably only been washed maybe 3 times since I applied it, but it was still pretty amazing.

IMG_0964_zps46d6ec06.jpg

IMG_09999_zpsad8c415e.jpg

IMG_0968_zpseccbfafc.jpg

IMG_096777_zpsa4999c20.jpg

2 answers to this question

For some strange reason I don't have a single one on my camera. He also has another 69 Cyclone, except this one is orange and is a 428 Cobra Jet. The orange one is a recent restoration and needs a full correction which I will be doing as soon as my brother gets the oil cooler hooked up and the carburetor adjusted just right. The red and white one needs a light polish, so I'll do a full write-up on both. I'm always pressed for time between being a full-time student and trying to get everything set up for my business.