Customer Service 866.965.0400

New 2014 Ford Explorer

DonJuan692006

The GF and I have been searching for a new car to replace her 2005 Ford Focus. The biggest consideration was that I already have two kids (four year old boy and three year old girl) from my previous marriage, we have two dogs, and would also need extra room for when we decide to have a baby of our own. We ended up choosing the Explorer as the V6 provides a decent amount of HP and torque, is a highly rated vehicle for safety, has all the features we were looking for (third row seating while keeping the cargo area), and is an aesthetically pleasing SUV (in her and my opinion). The dealer gave us an awesome deal (XLT with the Comfort Package and power lift gate) coming out to $30,077 before tax/tag/title/trade/down payment. We got to drive it home for an overnight test drive and will be sealing the deal tomorrow. I've already requested that they not wash it, but the damage has already been done. Talk about swirl city. No problem though as the Cyclo needs a workout and I think a single pass of the Paint Finishing polish should do the trick.

post-10752-0-06793500-1377561013_thumb.jpg

post-10752-0-88865300-1377561038_thumb.jpg

Nice, have fun and post up more pics.

Will definitely do. We're going to finalize the paperwork today and are heading out of town for the long weekend. It'll probably be next week before I get to really work on it. We'll probably give it a wash when we get it home today though.