Customer Service 866.965.0400

Flex polisher 3401vrg will sell with or without pads

KKJ

I am selling my like new, flex polisher 3401 vrg.  It will come with the original box, owners manuals, and extra screws and allen wrench it came with new.   It is in perfect condition with no scratches on it.  I have only used it to apply machine super sealant 2 times on my pickup, so it has about 20 minutes of slow run time on it.  I have 4 brand new foam pads that I will sell with it if the buyer wants them.  I am asking $325 shipped for the flex alone, or $350 shipped with both the flex and pads.  I have some polishes that I have listed for sale with my porter cable.  If you would like to buy some polishes with this, I'm sure we can work something out if they haven't been sold already. 

post-9213-0-83810700-1378068941_thumb.jpg

post-9213-0-52120600-1378068983_thumb.jpg

I am selling my like new, flex polisher 3401 vrg.  It will come with the original box, owners manuals, and extra screws and allen wrench it came with new.   It is in perfect condition with no scratches on it.  I have only used it to apply machine super sealant 2 times on my pickup, so it has about 20 minutes of slow run time on it.  I have 4 brand new foam pads that I will sell with it if the buyer wants them.  I am asking $325 shipped for the flex alone, or $350 shipped with both the flex and pads.  I have some polishes that I have listed for sale with my porter cable.  If you would like to buy some polishes with this, I'm sure we can work something out if they haven't been sold already. 

attachicon.gif102_2236.JPG

attachicon.gif102_2241.JPG

I could do 325 shipped for Flex and Pads

• 2 weeks later...