Customer Service 866.965.0400

Hello from Long Island New York

freshayr

What's up everyone? I've been using Adams products for about a year and a half now starting with the Porter Cable complete detailing kit. From there I've purchased just about every other product they sell. I'm active on the Camaro5 forum and the detailing section is filled with Adams lovers. I've never detailed a vehicle before and when following their instructions, it's a breeze. Patients is the hardest part, but it all comes together beautifully in the finished product. My Camaro has been a show winner ever since I got my paint to as close to perfect as I can. When I first picked up the car back in the beginning of 2011, the dealer prep basically ruined the paint with deep swirls. Now that I've jumped in with both feet on learning and detailing my cars myself I have a whole new way of looking at paint. In the last 2 years I've purchased 3 new Jeep SRT's (That's a story for another time) and each one I've told the dealer not to touch them. I'll prep them myself after I pick them up. I finally joined this forum to learn even more and I'm very excited.

Here are my babies:

Cam122_zps4d5d2a0e.jpg

DSC01089_zps1a4d4399.jpg