Customer Service 866.965.0400

New from GA

Hey everyone, I will be purchasing a GTO in the next few months and was introduced to Adam's cleaning supplies after using a similar brand on a whim and then researching the brand.

I've watched a few of the videos but to be honest I'm nothing but confused at this point lol. It seems like the "essentials kit" is a great starting point. A few of the other products I will probably purchase at the same time would be: extra bucket with grit guard, fender brush, lug nut brush, under carriage spray, and one of the glass cleaning kits. 

Would the above be a good setup for my first purchase? I've only used stuff available at local parts stores before because my current vehicle is an old f150 but the GTO will not be a DD and will hopefully be in our garage when not being driven. 

I purchased the essentials kit when I first got into polishing with Adams and love it.  I still have a bit of those supplies around.  It's a great starting point with the hand polish and wax.  Your other items to purchase are great, espically the second bucket.  But like I said a great spot to start at.  I actually have my cyclo and some other products I just ordered to upgrade from hand polishing to machine sitting on my front porch waiting for me to get home.  :)

Welcome to the Adam's family!

Welcome to the forum Dallas.  The Essentials Kit is just that............essential.  That's the best way to get started with Adam's.  But be warned................once you start.............you'll be hooked!!  And then you have to join Adam's Anonymous. :lol: