Customer Service 866.965.0400

UPDATE: GREEN Wheel Cleaner

Adam

UPDATE:

Adam's Green Wheel Cleaner will not be released as initially intended.

After our first batch was mixed and given final testing today, we realized that this product is more of an Eco-All Purpose Cleaner than a stand-alone wheel cleaner.

Everyone who ordered this product will receive their Cleaner, and if they do not feel this product delivers 110% of your expectations, we will refund 110% of the purchase price with a smile. This will be the most limited edition product ever introduced by Adam's Polishes!

This is a first for our company, and I wanted to be 100% up-front on the status of this product with our friends and customers here.

When we introduce a new product, or improve one in our line, it's always introduced with extreme confidence. This is the most ecologically friendly cleaner we have ever formulated and introduced. That said, it's not the stand alone wheel cleaner we intended to create.

We are preparing to introduce a dozen new products in the next few months, and I put this product on the fast track. That track wasn't as well thought out as it should have been. I was prepared to force a new product into a segment that was not ideal for the chemical.

Thanks for your incredible support, and I have learned much from this lesson in the life of Adam's Polishes.

Sincerely,

Adam:o

Adam's Green Wheel Cleaner

381.jpg