Customer Service 866.965.0400

Thompson Racing- Adams Dealer questions

I hate to really put this out there and i'm not trying to give them a bad name cause they might do good with others but I am having no luck.

On September 25th I placed a order with Thompson Racing for 3 Kwazar sprayer bottles they had on a package deal. It showed it shipped out on the 30th, no tracking info for the package.

Well I kept checking back on their website to see when it would be here and it has no details on tracking at all. So I sent them a email about the package on October 7th wanting to find out where it was and on October 8th got a response from them saying they would contact FedEx to see what happened.

I gave them email, AND cell number and since then have heard nothing new.

Just wondering if anyone else has ever dealt with them with any issues? 

I just want my bottles  :(

Yeah i'm not mad about it. Just a little frustrated cause if something is wrong I would like a refund or something to get some from Adams directly. I bought from him cause I saw he had 3 for a package deal.

And yes I contacted him directly to his email, called his voicemail was full and would not let me leave anything. And I also sent him a PM on here.

I have to say I've had similar complaints from another forum member messaged to me.  That was about a month ago. I was hoping it was an isolated incident.  Sorry to see it's not.

How about it Eric?  I'll be happy to send you the emails from the guy I heard from. Needs to be addressed.

I'll shoot him a text to that number this afternoon and see what he says hopefully can find something out.

I do not believe it is his fault, but I think it maybe FedEx's problem as it showed shipped and haven't got it yet. But ill be sure to get with him and hopefully get this figured out.

Sorry for the delay Marshall.  I just sent you an email and you should be all set.

Yes, we've been swamped at our primary business.  I just caught the red eye in from Bend, Ore.  Two stops on the way back, including flat tires on the plane!  32hrs in the air in the last three days.

Sorry for the delay Marshall.  I just sent you an email and you should be all set.

Yes, we've been swamped at our primary business.  I just caught the red eye in from Bend, Ore.  Two stops on the way back, including flat tires on the plane!  32hrs in the air in the last three days.

Eric I really appreciate it sir! I really hope I did not come off the wrong way to you as I wasn't trying to be a douche to you. I was just getting impatient and i'm sorry for your misfortunes! 

Thank You again!