Customer Service 866.965.0400

Build your own Sample (glovebox) Kit!

I would love to see a  sampler kit.

I know it's not cost effective for the consumer but I would have purchased one by now if it was an option. What would really take it over the top would be a kit that you can build... no one knows better what you want to try than you!

I would have tried the Glass Cleaner, SVRT, APC, Interior detailer. 

If it came in a small high quality glovebox size bag that held a few all purpose towels my guess is you couldn't keep them in stock!

Edited by Rick72

Im at the point where I will pick up some small bottles off Amazon just so I have a way to put something in the bags on the bike. The full size bottles would take up way too much room and I like to keep the bike clean when I ride.

This idea has actually already been adopted by several Adams authorized vendors. That's how I got hooked on Adams. I've always just usedover the counter products (yep, I just didn't know any better) and I thought that Adams was way overpriced, so I was very hesitant to order any product even though I had heard tons of great reviews. Jarrod at Bulldog Car Care was a vendor on a truck forum I frequent, and he was selling a "4oz Adams sampler kit" which had about 6 of 7 different products in it. So I figured that was the cheapest way for me to tty out Adams products firsthand, without shelling out over $100 to do so. To make a long story short, I was beyond impressed with EVERYTHING I tried. I quickly realized that "you get what you pay for" and I had been paying for garbage all these years for products from auto parts stores. I definitely see the value in Adams products, and that's why I will continue to buy them even though they cost FAR more than over the counter products. But I can justify the higher price because the products work FAR better than the over the counter stuff.

So in a nutshell, I think its a great idea, and you can even gain new customers by offering such a 4oz kit. Once new customers try the products, they will be hooked, just like I got hooked.

Here is what I picture. A tool roll that holds the smaples in pockets.  The roll is secured with a velco strap and you can place a few microfibers in the the middle before you roll it up. Flaps on the ends to keep dust from getting into the microfiber. Simple and effective.

I think I missed my calling!