Customer Service 866.965.0400

Out of Stock Items

Whats the best way to learn when out of stock items will be back in ?

Travel Bag and Kwazar are the ones I am looking at now.

An auto email notification for each out of stock item or even the ablitly to order now and have them shipped when they are back in would be fantastic.

I frequently have many out of stock items on my shelves as well.  In addition, I still stock many of the popular "discontinued" items such as fire hose nozzles and boar's hair wheel brushes.  You're close enough that it may be worth a road trip! I've got plenty of 1L Kwazar sprayers on hand.

- Darryl

Edited by Odds and Ends

I frequently have many out of stock items on my shelves as well.  In addition, I still stock many of the popular "discontinued" items such as fire hose nozzles and boar's hair wheel brushes.  You're close enough that it may be worth a road trip! I've got plenty of 1L Kwazar sprayers on hand.

- Darryl

Links?  Or maybe a location?

Thank you Kingsford for the plug!  Dealers are def. a good option when Adam's is low on supply.  We offer FREE shipping on orders over $95, so that should help anyone not local!  We try to stay loyal to Adam, but carry a couple discontinued items, as well as a couple other branded products.