Customer Service 866.965.0400

Back to Adams and GLAD to see shipping times are getting faster!

It had been a number of months since I purchased anything from the Adams website, for variety of reasons, and in the last few weeks decided to restock my arsenal and place some orders.  I'm happy to report that shipping times have been cut nearly in half for me!  (I'm in North Alabama)  It was frustrating in the past for an order to take 3 to almost 5 days to 'process' and then at least a week to arrive.  My most recent order processed in less than 24 hours and showed up on my doorstep 4 days later!  I'm not sure what changes were made but props to you guys!

• 2 months later...

^^At the end of the day bro, picking up the phone and actually talking to a human would help much better than posting on the forum and hoping an employee sees it.

Ahhhhh sometimes I wish it would have remained 2005 forever...

Have you contacted us? Sometimes its a case of something getting lost in the shuffle, or not updated and its already in transit.

phone: 866-965-0400

email: orders@adamspolishes.com

Hey Dylan, 

Yea I called yesterday and he said it was supposed to get shipped out then.

^^At the end of the day bro, picking up the phone and actually talking to a human would help much better than posting on the forum and hoping an employee sees it.

Ahhhhh sometimes I wish it would have remained 2005 forever...

I appreciate your concern and your assumptions.

Hey Dylan, 

Yea I called yesterday and he said it was supposed to get shipped out then.

Looked up your account using the email in your forum profile. The order from the 18th looks like it was shipped, but hasn't been updated by fedex, your order from yesterday is printed and in process. They may be combining the shipments, I'll check with the warehouse for you.

Looked up your account using the email in your forum profile. The order from the 18th looks like it was shipped, but hasn't been updated by fedex, your order from yesterday is printed and in process. They may be combining the shipments, I'll check with the warehouse for you.

Thanks Dylan. I appreciate you looking into it.  It may have been me that held everything up trying to add a few things last minute but he said it wasn't an issue.  Thanks again.