Customer Service 866.965.0400

Need help with my Anzo UBar headlights

bjoeaull

So I ordered a set of Anzo UBar headlights for my 08 Sierra Denali.  They look awesome in my opinion.  But the one issue is I can't get the projector beam to a level high enough to be useable at night.  I have tried halogen and hid bulbs no luck.  I have read a review or two now that seems like others may have this issue as well.  Since I like the lights so much, if anzo has no good ideas, was considering having new projectors installed in them that will allow better light, adjustability, and hid use.  I guess my post is to ask if anyone knows a place that would do this for me thats not crazy expensive but does good work with quality parts.  If I decide to go that route.  

That's the only bad thing about the aftermarket lights.  They often have poor light output or poor fitment.  I used to have a set of aftermarket projectors on my 99 Grand Prix and in order for me to have the light adjust higher was adding washers between the headlight and the bracket to push them out a little more.  It gave me more threads to allow the light to be adjusted higher.