Customer Service 866.965.0400

New mods installed

JJ1o87

Hey guys, finally took pics of my Mopar cold air intake and catch can. The catch can is made by Billet Technologies and BMC performance made the black braided lines with red fittings. The Mopar CAI sounds sic under throttle I couldn't be happier. There's definately more torque and a decrease in my gas mileage because I'm mashing the pedal more. The catch can is already saving my engine from garbage. 300 or some miles in and I was surprised to see how much crap it had already collected. Enough talk, here's a few pics:

P2181035.jpg

P2181032.jpg

P2181039.jpg

P2181040.jpg

Dodge really did a great job with this car. The mods you've done only make it that much better.:burnout:

Yeah I agree they hit a home run with this car. I just hope it doesn't get discontinued by the economy and this new green every car must hit 50mpg crap.

I want to take your car for a hot lap! :burnout:

Amen, can't wait to take it to the track myself!

Now it can suck some air :burnout:

Hell yeah, I'm anxiously waiting for summer and a corsa catback!

Yeah I agree they hit a home run with this car. I just hope it doesn't get discontinued by the economy and this new green every car must hit 50mpg crap.

Amen, can't wait to take it to the track myself!

Hell yeah, I'm anxiously waiting for summer and a corsa catback!

Looks great :D:D:D

You will love the Corsa !!!!

I went with the Sports but wish I had gone with the Extreme's :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

<object height="344" width="425">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnhTZMnCuRY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="344" width="425"></object>

Edited by C6Bill