Customer Service 866.965.0400

Save a cart feature or save menu

Would it be possible to have the option to save a cart or have a favorites menu option in ones profile/account that could later be added to a cart?  This would allow for someone to keep a list or cart of needed items and not tie up their shopping cart if they only order a few items and not their whole favorites menu.  Your flash sale made me think that if I was able to get one of these, I would have to empty my cart I have been building and lose my list in order to buy just the flash sale.

^^^ Correct.

If you log in and add items to your cart they will stay in there for 30 days. Our site is set to clear its cache that way.

The old site featured a 'wish list' which allowed you to keep things indefinitely, but the stats showed fewer than 2% of all visitors to our site ever accessed it so it was left off this version.

I think ndkid is looking to have a Wish List available in the profile, rather than having the items in your cart. I would also like to see this added, if possible. Its nice to have a list of stuff you eventaully want but won't order all at once. I used this with the old website as I was building my collection over the previous year.

I think ndkid is looking to have a Wish List available in the profile, rather than having the items in your cart. I would also like to see this added, if possible. Its nice to have a list of stuff you eventaully want but won't order all at once. I used this with the old website as I was building my collection over the previous year.

^Exactly^  That way you have all the items in one place after checking all your supplies, but can still order a thing or two here and there.