Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adams microfiber towel starting to lint - end of life?

cbenjes

Question

All:

I noticed last night as I was applying the H2O Guard and Gloss thet the dry microfiber towel I was using was starting to leave lint on the surface?  Has this happened to anyone?  Is this towel useless?  It's an Adams single density 16x16 with the black border that's about 2 years old.  Is this about their lifespan?

Chris

2 answers to this question

Theres really not a set lifespan on towels. How long they last will depend on how they're cared for, how often they're used, the condition of the cars they're used on, etc.

2 years is a pretty good amount of time if you're a regular user. Refer to the thread about MF cleaning and care for some tips to give it a final attempt, but if that doesn't remedy the issue it might be time to retire them to less important tasks and replace with fresh towels.

http://www.adamsforums.com/topic/27969-faq-how-do-i-take-care-of-my-microfiber-towels/

Thanks, Doc!  Not sure if it was lint from a recent wash or the fibers actually starting to shed.  Nice to have you back at Adams, Dylan!  You need to do a twofer sale on microfiber!