Customer Service 866.965.0400

What do you use to wash with?

dmonotjr

Question

First off- im not a big fan of any wash mit. every time I attempt to use one, i have to hand pick out tiny pieces of sticks and other harsh contaminants, even if it has been stored properly. so i use an old 10"x10" microfiber polishing towel that was with an old armor all kit from years ago. i love how soft it is, and has a long pile on one side, short pile on the other, and is very plush!! i wish adams had a wash cloth similar to this, cause mine is just starting to come unthreaded on the edges, will need replacing soon. but i have yet to find another like it.

Guest washemup

I have used the Microfiber Madness Incredimitt along with my Adams 2 bucket w/grit guards for last 6 months. These buckets are tanks! I've sat on them, knocked them over accidently a time or two, and they've held up wonderfully. The seals ensure no grit or dirt will get in them, so they will be clean every wash from the start. The mitt has held up great and is in very good condition with around 100 uses, very soft, absorbent/hold suds well, and releases dirt easy.

If your not using it yet, the new Adams car shampoo is more slippery than a greased pig at a Sunday barbecue.

2oz in a foam gun, 2 in the bucket and you'll have suds on top of suds. If it dries on cool paint, no issues, rinses clear, smells terrific.

Then comes the Adams Detail Spray while drying, this must be experienced to be fully appreciated.

yes, i have the new adams car shampoo, adams foam gun, detail spray, two bucket wash setup with grit guards, gamma lids, various gallons of adams products ie: buttery wax, interior cleaner, leather conditioner, upholstery cleaner,.. PLENTY of various adams microfiber towels- i looked up my purchase history, i spent slighlty over $800 in adams product just in 2015 so far. i do not own the new wash wedge or any wash pads. i love my old luxury microfiber towel for vehicle washing. i just wish adams had a similar microfiber wash cloth like mine available

I use the old merino wool mitt for the top half (I love that thing). Used to use the wash pads for bottom half but I don't like them at all, they went into the garbage. Now using a wash mitt caterpillar type until Adam's can rebound and offer a wash mitt again.

Edited by AvsBest