Customer Service 866.965.0400

what polisher

PostalTwo

Question

hi folks . im looking to get a polisher real soon .ive decided to go with adams products when i do and im looking for advice for my particular situation as i know that there is no best polisher for every situation. i drive a 2014 ram 1500 got it from the dealer polished with no swirls . i ve been lucky to maintain that shine with proper washing so i dont not need a polisher for correction purposes . i would like a polisher that works with my body style and something that i can use to kick the shine up a notch, and correct in the furture any light swirls that may show up. glossy wet shine is the priority tho.

Guest washemup

If your only doing light polishing to remove micro marring, the cyclo will fit your needs well. You can use it in different angles to widen or lessen the amount of area your covering. It's lower OPM speed is great for DAT polishes like Adams Finishing Polish, to gradually break down the abrasives, achieving a high gloss finish. Plus you can use it for carpet and bed liner of your truck. Don't forget to use "shineon" discount code for 10% off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=112&v=j-yI85Zx1Ww