Customer Service 866.965.0400

White! 2012 Super Duty and 2013 Passat

2500HHP

Went and did a couple vehicles for a friend after he saw some pictures of my wifes Explorer. He is a hot shot driver with the Super Duty so it was pretty nasty! The Waterless Wash trick worked quite well on all the bugs and tar he'd picked up over the past few weeks on the road. I also have to say that the undercarriage spray works awesome!

I have one question for you guys and gals though....water spots on glass. What are ya'll doing to get rid of these.  Try as I might, even after claying twice, scrubbing with glass cleaner, APC and detail spray, I had some BAD waterspots on the windows of the Passat I could not get off.

I also found that I'm missing a couple things that I need to add to the arsenal. A wheel brush to get the inside dish of wide spaced spoked wheels like on the passat, and a FOAM GUN.

Anyway, here are a couple pictures of the vehicles. These were actually the first white vehicles I'd done and I think they came out pretty good!

IMG_38231_zpsj0npfsvm.jpg

IMG_37941_zpsgcsbnfru.jpg

IMG_37961_zpsh9s7eoek.jpg

IMG_38091_zpsgkwsqdqv.jpg

IMG_37901_zpsc3d7th35.jpg

Edited by 2500HHP

Looks good...... For the water spots most likely you will need to use a machine polisher & Gen5 Orange pad with PCP. Or you can use the 4" Focus pads on a drill with the same orange pad & PCP. Do you have a machine polisher?

Yes Chris I have the 7424. I sure didn't get these where they're at by hand! lol. The focus pads do look intriguing.

Both vehicles look awesome! Great results!

As far as the "focus pad" it really is an item once you have, will wonder how you did without!

Not expensive, uses 4" pads on a cordless or electric drill, and can be used for much more than "random incidental damage" correction on paint finishes.

Chris gave you excellent tips for the water spots!

The super duty hood reflection looks amazing, great job. What products did you use?  

Billy, I did a single pass with the old school Fine Machine Polish with a gen 4 pad until flashed, followed by a single layer of the also old school Machine Super Wax with a gen 4 gray pad. Trying to use up all my leftovers, still working great!!!

Nice looking truck. I had bought a used truck from the dealership and the water spots on the glass were terrible. I used a 4" white pad on a drill and it took them off. Then I sealed the glass with Adams Glass Sealant and now I don't have to worry about spots. Try it. You will be glad you did.