Customer Service 866.965.0400

Sealant on new Travel Trailer

cweidert03

Question

Just picked up my new travel trailer and was planning on putting some adams on it to protect it. Would paint sealant be okay. I believe the unit is fiberglass and has lots of vinyl stickers. Or would this just be a waste of time and product?

I am for sure going to put some window sealant on the windows.

5 answers to this question

I you want to seal it, use Quick Sealant.  It would go on much easier and faster, and not really any residue to remove.

I did a coat of Quick Sealant on a 24ft pontoon boat yesterday.  Worked great.  Did all the plastic railing inserts, aluminum railings and the pontoons.  Took one can and about 2 hours.

I you want to seal it, use Quick Sealant.  It would go on much easier and faster, and not really any residue to remove.

I did a coat of Quick Sealant on a 24ft pontoon boat yesterday.  Worked great.  Did all the plastic railing inserts, aluminum railings and the pontoons.  Took one can and about 2 hours.

I love QS!!

How many cans is that going to take?

How many cans is that going to take?

Not sure, don't know how long the travel trailer is. On the boat, it was about 5 ft of height that was sealed, by 24 ft long. If the travel trailer was about the same lenght, I would estimate about 3-4 cans including the roof.

Better wait till it goes on Daily Special!