Customer Service 866.965.0400

storing temperature

bewbzout

Question

Im trying to work one of those into my house, just finding a good spot is proving difficult. 

What is making it difficult to find a good spot?  An exterior wall makes installation super easy.  I put mine in myself.  The neighbor had a core drill and punched a 4 inch hole in my foundation for venting.  Mine is in the basement.

the window locations make it about impossible, they are awesome as far as letting light in and makign the rooms feel open but finding 6 inches to put one in is a pain. ie my living room is about 14ft wide and has about 10ft of windows on each outside wall.

the window locations make it about impossible, they are awesome as far as letting light in and makign the rooms feel open but finding 6 inches to put one in is a pain. ie my living room is about 14ft wide and has about 10ft of windows on each outside wall.

That would do it.  The shorter you can keep your venting the better.  Not only for cost, but operation.

Edited by LFairbanks

we are looking at a fireplace insert unit, i know there not as good but its about the only space i have really.

Live in an old late 1800s farm house that is well laid out to function but headting other than usting forced hot air is a problem