Customer Service 866.965.0400

S&H works!

bcampbe7

Question

I recently bought a 2007 Nissan Maxima 3.5SL and it needs a bit o paint correction. Very fine scratches throughout the car. I worked on the roof a little tonight and got a majority of the scratches out. i will go back and review the Gen2 video to see if I can work all of them out. :pc:

I have been reading up on the 6th Gen Maxima and one thing that owners are complaining about is the chrome trim that goes from the trunk to the hood above the door frame. The trim tends to tarnish and looks like crap. A lot of owners have gotten the trim replaced under warranty but I am not sure that is the cure all. Mine looked that way too till I hit it with S&H and the PC. Looks great now! Not sure how long this will stay shiny, but...

Anyone know how I can keep it looking nice and shiny?

Before:

022709071.jpg

After:

022709078.jpg

5 answers to this question

WOW, great job !!!!!

It almost looks to be clear coated ? If it is I would try a little Buttery wax on it. If not, try some BSG. Either way you did a great job of cleaning that up and if in 6 months or a year it needs to be done again you know how to do it :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: