Customer Service 866.965.0400

HID's are in

SVT01LIGHTNING

Wonder if you can stop a deer any faster?? :lol:

His L comes factory supercharged with about 375 HP... I am pretty sure that he could just floor it and get pass the deer before it had a chance to cross the road :lolsmack:

No offense, but that pisses me off...

My lights are angled properly (bought the special tool to do it) and I drive all over without any problems.... Even had a friend in the local sheriff dept check to make sure they were good. Every once in a while while driving, I can see somebody way down the road turn their brights on. Way before they are anywhere even close to me where they could say they were affected.

It doesn't matter if it is HID's or regular bulbs. Anytime you remove a headlight and replace the bulbs they need to be properly adjusted back.

same here....i borrowed the tool from one of the technicians at work and alligned mine the following night i installed em....i even kept mine pointed down a little bit for the fact that some random person could take it a step further and call local pd on me for "blinding" light....i dont think i have a problem though cause i saw 5 different cops tonight and not one pulled me over:burnout:

His L comes factory supercharged with about 375 HP... I am pretty sure that he could just floor it and get pass the deer before it had a chance to cross the road :lolsmack:

I hope ill never have to.....but there is a ton of deer out where my girlfriend lives....it is good to hear that eaton scream every now and again:burnout:

I actually retrofitted some projectors for my HIDs so it has the cutoff as to not blind people. I don't know if it really matters but it made me feel a little better about it. I've seen plenty of cars with HIDs in stock housings though that are not problems. I know I love mine 6ks with a 55w ballast, they shine through the deer. lol

I actually retrofitted some projectors for my HIDs so it has the cutoff as to not blind people. I don't know if it really matters but it made me feel a little better about it. I've seen plenty of cars with HIDs in stock housings though that are not problems. I know I love mine 6ks with a 55w ballast, they shine through the deer. lol

i have seen some nice setups like that.....i remember seein a post by one guy on NLOC where he got projector housings out of a BMW and they would actually move with your vehicle and he put those in his lightning.....it was pretty sweet.

awesome....i bet they look sweet in the BMW....what do you drive?

08 infiniti g37s 6-spd and a 06 viper srt-10 ... i had the 8k fogs in my acura TL-type S that i had a few years back ill look on my harddrive maybe i still have a pic of them somewhere

^ there awsome..2 things though if ur in an area where u get bad winter weather not a good choice cause the car is basically instant death in the snow..i take my sis car if it gets bad over here and 2ndly if u get a new one and lease it supposidly u hit negative equity quickly.. in other words lease for 3 years and then buying it out in the end ur fkd i have a lease im gonna let it go back after it ends

^ there awsome..2 things though if ur in an area where u get bad winter weather not a good choice cause the car is basically instant death in the snow..i take my sis car if it gets bad over here and 2ndly if u get a new one and lease it supposidly u hit negative equity quickly.. in other words lease for 3 years and then buying it out in the end ur fkd i have a lease im gonna let it go back after it ends

yea i bet they are....we are in texas so no worries about winter weather lol....i ran into a friend of mine from high school and he had recently bought a black G35 S.....sick effin car

found a pic of my dads 8k low beams that i did...i have all the pics of the whole custom fabrication process of the housing as well if anyone is interested as a little DIY thread

IMG_0178-2.jpg

1st pic is the 8k lowbeams in the beemer

2nd pic is the 8k fogs in my 03 TL-s i was going to up the stock bulbs from 4300k to 6 or 8k but then i traded it in to get the G

achidsbackground.jpg

Edited by 6spdg37s

found a pic of my dads 8k low beams that i did...i have all the pics of the whole custom fabrication process of the housing as well if anyone is interested as a little DIY thread

IMG_0178-2.jpg

1st pic is the 8k lowbeams in the beemer

2nd pic is the 8k fogs in my 03 TL-s i was going to up the stock bulbs from 4300k to 6 or 8k but then i traded it in to get the G

achidsbackground.jpg

looks good:thumbsup: