Customer Service 866.965.0400

HID's are in

SVT01LIGHTNING

Quite a no brainer after you got it done, huh. I bet you kicked yourself for not doing it sooner. Just make sure that you have them adjusted right. On a single lane divided road, drunk drivers have been known to drive directly into bright lights. You don't want them blinded!

Quite a no brainer after you got it done, huh. I bet you kicked yourself for not doing it sooner. Just make sure that you have them adjusted right. On a single lane divided road, drunk drivers have been known to drive directly into bright lights. You don't want them blinded!

yea no kiddin! when we first got em in they were pointed down quite a bit....all those pics were last night right after i adjusted them out at a friends house.....i didnt mess with left and right just moved them up a lil bit....hopefully no one gets offended on the road

Are you running a relay Ernie?

i got an extra wire harness from the guy that had a relay wired into it....we didnt install it cuz we were gettin pressed for time but i will get it in there with time.....on the low-beam operation my high beam indicator on the dash is lit so im thinkin that relay may have something to do with it.

i got an extra wire harness from the guy that had a relay wired into it....we didnt install it cuz we were gettin pressed for time but i will get it in there with time.....on the low-beam operation my high beam indicator on the dash is lit so im thinkin that relay may have something to do with it.

Sounds good. Just wanted to make sure because I have heard of some issues without it. Didn't want you to damage your beautiful truck:2thumbs:

That is weird..... You probably reversed the wires for the low beam / high beam operation.

That is weird..... You probably reversed the wires for the low beam / high beam operation.

it was a plug-n-play setup no extra wiring needed on the actual bulbs/ballasts.....the plug in connectors only worked one way thats why im still kinda confused

Ernie can you give me some info as to where you got the HID's ? I want a set up similar to that for my dually . Need more lighting when pullng the trailer .

ss-truck,yes id be happy to i have some of the guys business cards at the house ill get u his website or # when i get off work.

Plug and play, but did you have to actually put the wires into the adapter?

On my kit, I had to push the wires from the ballast, into the adapter to plug into my stock harness. That is where I am saying you could have gotten them backwards... If not then I am not sure... Other than that, you can simply cut the highbeam / low beam wires and reverse them.

It is the same thing either way, just right now you have that annoying light on...

BTW I don't know how much you paid, but off of eBay, member HID4U is great... $80 or so shipped for a set and I have bought a bunch from him. Never any problems!

Plug and play, but did you have to actually put the wires into the adapter?

On my kit, I had to push the wires from the ballast, into the adapter to plug into my stock harness. That is where I am saying you could have gotten them backwards... If not then I am not sure... Other than that, you can simply cut the highbeam / low beam wires and reverse them.

It is the same thing either way, just right now you have that annoying light on...

BTW I don't know how much you paid, but off of eBay, member HID4U is great... $80 or so shipped for a set and I have bought a bunch from him. Never any problems!

idk ill get it fixed right eventually lol....yea i saw him on ebay from posts on NLOC but my card wont work with pay-pal and i dont like messin with money orders

I tend to turn my brights on and leave them on when i notice people with HID's coming my way. I hate when people self Install HID's on a vehicle because 90% of the time they tend to not angle the lights correctly and it blinds oncoming traffic.

I tend to turn my brights on and leave them on when i notice people with HID's coming my way. I hate when people self Install HID's on a vehicle because 90% of the time they tend to not angle the lights correctly and it blinds oncoming traffic.

No offense, but that pisses me off...

My lights are angled properly (bought the special tool to do it) and I drive all over without any problems.... Even had a friend in the local sheriff dept check to make sure they were good. Every once in a while while driving, I can see somebody way down the road turn their brights on. Way before they are anywhere even close to me where they could say they were affected.

It doesn't matter if it is HID's or regular bulbs. Anytime you remove a headlight and replace the bulbs they need to be properly adjusted back.