Customer Service 866.965.0400

Leather Cleaner Question...

Cyclone

Question

Is it supposed to have stuff sitting on the bottom?

It almost looks like little white shavings off of a bar of soap or something. I tried shaking it up real good but all they do is float around and do not dissolve.

It is a brand new bottle, I went to use it today and stopped after I see that. Just trying to find out if this is normal or not.

Thanks

2 answers to this question

ANTHRAX!!!!!!!!!! :lol: Just kidding Tyler. Your Leather Cleaner must have gotten chilly on the trip across country, and when it gets below 40 degrees, can have a surfactant change, causing one of the raw materials to 'float' in the bottle.

It doesn't hurt a thing, and the product will work exactly as it should. Adding preservatives can prevent that, but preservatives are terrible for your respiratory system, and the environment.

If you would rather we replace the bottle, NO SWEAT! We guarantee everything we make and sell for life, 110%.

Thanks Tyler:thumbsup:

ANTHRAX!!!!!!!!!! :lol: Just kidding Tyler. Your Leather Cleaner must have gotten chilly on the trip across country, and when it gets below 40 degrees, can have a surfactant change, causing one of the raw materials to 'float' in the bottle.

It doesn't hurt a thing, and the product will work exactly as it should. Adding preservatives can prevent that, but preservatives are terrible for your respiratory system, and the environment.

If you would rather we replace the bottle, NO SWEAT! We guarantee everything we make and sell for life, 110%.

Thanks Tyler:thumbsup:

Thanks Adam... No need to replace it if nothing is wrong, I just did not want to use it until I asked.